- Learn about colors, counting and opposites in both English and Spanish. A language selector gives the option of bilingual play in Learn about colors, counting and opposites.
Learning experts create every learning experience
- "The Learn & Groove Musical Table incorporates music as a springboard to a variety of learning experiences. Children can explore the sounds of music and become familiar with patterns of language, and sing-along songs introduce counting and letters." ?Clement C., LeapFrog Learning Expert
- Dance and sing to the ABC song and other classic tunes such as including "Old MacDonald,? "Pop Goes the Weasel,? "Itsy Bitsy Spider? and more.
Two ways to learn
- Switch between music mode and learning mode with just the flip of a page.
Grows with them
- Stand up and play or explore on the floor with legs that detach and make for easy storage.
Discover early learning
- Learn about basic shapes, colors, counting, letters, first words and more!
- Listen to the real sounds of 5 instruments: piano, drum, xylophone, trombone and guitar.
- Gross & Fine Motor Skills
- Numbers & Letters
- Shapes & Colors
Recommended Age : From 6 Months to 3 Years Old.