Calma new teat ensures that babies do not have to change their natural feeding behaviour. Whether you breastfeed or use Calma - the milk only flows when the baby "works" for it.
Calma is an alternative to breastfeeding for mothers wishing to feed their babies with breastmilk.
Who is it meant for?
0 Months+ Baby
How it makes our life easier or fun?
With Calma - the ideal breastmilk teat - your baby is on the safe side
- Allows babies to retain their natural feeding behaviour learned on the breast.
- Babies can drink, breathe and pause regularly.
- Enables an easy transition from the breast to the teat and back.
- One size is sufficient for the entire breastfeeding period, just as in nature.
- The ideal teat for your baby - we recommend introducing a teat when breastfeeding is established
Similar as with breastfeeding,
- your baby can drink, pause and breathe in its natural rhythm,
- create its individual vacuum through a combination of tongue and jaw movements,
- retain its natural way of sucking, which allows an easy transition from breastfeeding to feeding breastmilk with Calma and back to the breast.