Autumnz Breastmilk Storage Bottles is specially designed for safe and extended storage of breastmilk.
*FREE GIFT*- 20 pcs of Autumnz Double Ziplock Breastmilk Storage Bags
- Safe & Non toxic (BPA free and Phthalates Free)
- US FDA approved material for safe storage
- Made of 100% food grade polypropylene (PP) for safe & longer storage
- Compatible with most standard breastpumps (Medela, Spectra, Ameda, etc) ? can pump directly into the bottle
- Embossed ounce/ml markings for durability
- Use milk that has been in the refrigerator or freezer the longest first
- If stored in a freezer: Thaw frozen milk in the refrigerator first or place bottle straight in a bowl of warm water
- If stored in a refrigerator: Place the bottle in a bowl of warm water to prepare for feeding
- Discard any leftover milk
- Do not refreeze thawed milk
- Wash all bottle parts in warm soapy water and rinse with hot water before first use
- Wash with warm soapy water and rinse well after each use. Then immerse all cleansed bottles in hot water for 15 minutes and then air dry them
- Replace bottle when it shows signs of wear and tear
- Avoid direct contact with stove, high heat, flame and solvents
- Never warm or thaw breastmilk in a microwave
- Always test the temperature of milk before feeding baby
Note : Wash with warm water and do not sterilize.
- With young babies less than 6 months old who are susceptible to colic, it is advisable to use bottles with proven anti-colic technology for direct bottle feeding. We do not recommend feeding babies direct from breastmilk storage bottles unless if the adult is feeding the babies using cups.
- For hygiene purpose, it is best NOT to allow baby to self-feed by holding on to the outer of the storage bottle which came straight out of the refrigerator. If the baby is feeding from bottles, best to pour to another clean feeding bottle to ensure optimum hygiene.