The pretend computer play with the LeapFrog My Own Leaptop in the Green & Pink style gets even better with a new, larger screen! Explore four learning modes and even customize My Own Leaptop to spell your child's name! Send and receive pretend e-mails, learn letters and animal names, and sing along with 16 songs and melodies. Some images below depict an alternate color.
- New, larger screen features 26 fun animal animations
- Four learning modes offer a variety of fun, educational play
- ABC mode lets children hear the letter, the letter sound and a word using that letter
- Message mode lets children pretend to send and receive e-mails with Scout
- Choose from eight e-mail messages and personalize for your child to enjoy (Internet connection required)
- Games mode lets kids play fun animal trivia and letter games to help reinforce the learning
- Music mode provides 16 fun songs and melodies
- Choose and download songs for a custom playlist (Internet connection required)
- Modes are accessed with the movable mouse switch
- Durable plastic case opens like a laptop
- Lightweight and convenient handle enables on-the-go fun
- Parents can connect to the online LeapFrog Learning Path for customized learning ideas and insights from LeapFrog
- Won the 2011 Toy of the Year Award (Infant/Preschool) by the Toy Industry Association
- Teaches exploring the alphabet: Even very young children can begin to recognize some letters, especially the letters in their names.
- Teaches early pretend play: Pretend play gives children a chance to act out different experiences and roles they see in their world.
- Teaches music and sound: Making and listening to music helps young children notice and attend to different sounds and rhythms.
- Teaches exploring animals: Even very young children can begin to name animals and identify the sounds they make.
- Teaches computer literacy: Young children can become familiar with a keyboard as they are exposed to common computer terms and interactions.
Recommended Age : From 2 Years Old And Above.